Mothers of Mentally Ill Children Support Group
M.O.M.I. is a support group for Mothers who are looking for the support of other Mothers with a son or daughter with any of the following mental health diagnoses:
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
Starr Harrison R.N., L.M.F.T.
Group Provided with the Following Goals:
- Assist Individuals with Managing the Stress Associated with Having a Child with a Mental Illness
- Provide Community Resource Assistance
- Provide Group Therapy
- Provide Psychoeducation
- Receive Support from other Mothers with Mutual Goals
We recommend attending the group for 12-weeks in order to receive the maximum benefit from this group experience. Individuals may continue to attend even after completing 12 weeks.
There are 3 options for payment of group:
- Option #1 – Pay as you go $30.00 per group due at the beginning of each group
- Option #2 – $250.00 ($21.00 per group) – Full payment due before starting group for 12 weeks of group which will allow for weeks missed to be made up in later groups
- Option#3 – All ILWU & PPO Insurance Accepted and Billed
Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m.
916 North Western Avenue, Suite #210, San Pedro, CA 90732
Group Registration Information
Please Complete the Visitor Feedback Form Below to Inquire About the Group.