Pills Support Group Hermosa Beach
Sponsored By Recovery NOW, Inc.
“Are you or is someone you love deeply in trouble with prescription medication?”
We’re Here to Help!
Facilitator: Reggie Miller, A.S.W.
- Assist Individuals with Improving Their Overall Quality of Life and the Relationships They have with Their Loved One’s in Order to Avoid the Continued Abuse of Prescription Drugs
- Provide Group Therapy
- Provide Psychoeducation
- Receive Support from Peers with Mutual Goals
Topics to be Discussed:
- Relapse Prevention
- Pain Management
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Relapse Trigger
- Restoring Family Unity
- Stages of Recovery
Abstinence is not a requirement for this group although most individuals may have this as their goal. For some there may continue to be a medical necessity for Rx and the goal is not to abuse Rx. We will first speak with everyone interested in attending in order to ensure group members have mutual goals. Maximum number of attendees is 8 and group will begin and members may continue to join until maximum is reached. We are not able to assist individuals who continue the use of alcohol or other illicit drug use including marijuana.
We recommend attending the group for 12-weeks in order to receive the maximum benefit from this group experience. Individuals may continue to attend even after completing 12 weeks.
Cost of Group & 3 options for payment:
- Option #1 – Pay as you go $30.00 per group due at the beginning of each group
- Option #2 – $250.00 ($21.00 per group) – Full payment due before starting group for 12 weeks of group which will allow for weeks missed to be made up in later groups
- Option #3 – All ILWU & PPO Insurance Accepted for Payment and Billed
Thursdays 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
916 North Western Avenue, Suite #210, San Pedro, CA 90732
Group Registration Information
Please Complete the registration form below if you are interested in inquiring about the group.