We provide Psychiatric care for children ages 6 and older, adults and their families
The decision to seek a psychiatric medication evaluation can be overwhelming. We have Mental Health Providers qualified to conduct a medical evaluation and prescribe medications in addition to psychotherapy.
COMMON CONDITIONS TREATED IN ADULTS AND CHILDREN AGES 6+
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Impulsive Control Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Acute Stress Disorder
- Prescription medication
- Psychotherapy including cognitive behavioral and couples’ therapy
- Mental health evaluation including diagnosis lab text if necessary
- Medication evaluations services for adults and children ages 6 and older
- Full mental health evaluation including diagnostic lab test if necessary.
To schedule an appointment please phone us at (310) 957-2099 x14. You may also use our visitor feedback form to request an appointment.
FEES AND INSURANCE
We are an out of network providers for all PPO insurance which also includes ILWU/Coastwise Insurance. We bill all insurances and insurance payment is deducted from your fee or we provide a Super Bill which you may mail to your insurance for reimbursement.
Cash patient fees are $350.00 for initial evaluation and $250.00 for follow up appointments. We accept cash, check and major credit cards.