Are our individual session details communicated to our partner?
Confidentiality will apply to the information communicated during individual time. The “no secrets policy” that you often hear about with couples Therapists does not apply. Ultimately it is the Therapists job to help the individual determine what is in the best interest of his/her relationship versus the Therapists discomfort holding secrets. During your individual time, you will have the opportunity to sort out these difficulties.
What sorts of problems does your intensive couple’s treatment help with?
- Infidelity does not always have to be the end of a relationship. It could be a start of a new beginning.
- Parenting and Co-parenting difficulties.
- Lack of sexual, emotional and physical intimacy.
- Addiction complexities interfering with relationship.
- Recovering sexual intimacy that has been lost for many years in a relationship.
- Mental health complexities interfering with the relationship.
- Values differences.
- Financial problems.
- Mid-life crises and identity crisis of one or both individuals.
- Workaholism and effects on a relationship.
- Divorce – often some intensive work before divorce will help both individuals leave the relationship feeling better about themselves and the journey ahead of them.
How do we get started?
Please complete the visitor feedback form below to request services. Make sure to enter couples intensive in the service you are requesting. Consult each other on your calendars and be prepared to provide a range of days and times each of you are available to attend three times a week.