Could I Have Postpartum Depression?
Do you . . .
- Have trouble sleeping?
- Find you’re exhausted most of the time?
- Notice a decrease in your appetite?
- Worry about little things that never used to bother you?
- Wonder if you’ll ever have time to yourself again?
- Think your children would be better off without you?
- Worry that your husband will get tired of you feeling this way?
- Snap at your husband and children over everything?
- Think everyone else is a better mother than you are?
- Cry over the slightest thing?
- No longer enjoy the things you used to enjoy?
- Isolate yourself from your friends and neighbors?
- Fear leaving the house or being alone?
- Have anxiety attacks?
- Have unexplained anger?
- Have difficulty concentrating?
- Think something else is wrong with you or your marriage?
- Feel like you will always feel this way and never get better?